Distracted Driving Avoidance Course
We are currently offering an online version,
until Further Notice.
Oregon Impact conducts the Clackamas County Distracted Driving Avoidance Course for those ticketed for distracted driving.
Login As Existing User
Register As New User
Click log in and choose new user and create your account.
The cost is $50 to register for the course.
Once you complete the course and pass the tests a certificate is given.
Each certificate has a unique code and the attendance can be verified on the main log in page.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Distracted Driving Avoidance Course DetailsThe cost to attend the Course:
$50 for Adult
Only credit or debit cards accepted.
Payment must be made for attendance credit.Have available the information below to register online.
- First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name
- Date of Birth
- County where you received your Infraction
- If you are being referred by a local or municipal court, please mention that in your message.
- Go to www.oipanel.com
- Login (using your email address and password you created during registration).
- if you don't know or have forgotten your password select "follow this link to reset your password" on the login page. You will be emailed instructions on how to reset your password.
- After you've logged in you will be prompted to select "Take me to the course" (click). You'll be directed to your account homepage.
- From the homepage under "Course Summary" you'll see all the courses you've enrolled in.
- Select the course you need the certificate for.
- At the top of the next page you will be given the option to "Print & Email Certificate" or "Print Certificate."
- Choose which option is best for you.
- Oregon Impact is not responsible for delivering your certificate. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your certificate of completion makes it into the hands of the person or party who reffered you to the course.
- Visual--looking at something other than the road
- Auditory--hearing something not related to driving
- Manual--manipulating something other than the wheel
- Cognitive--thinking about something other than driving
Most distractions involve more than one of these types, with both a sensory--eyes, ears, or touch--and a mental component.
- -"Distracted Driving" is a dangerous behavior for drivers, passengers, and non-occupants alike. Distraction is a specific type of inattention that occurs when drivers divert their attention from the driving task to focus on some other activity instead (per NHTSA).
- -From 2014-2018 there were 13,603 fatal and injury crashes resulting in 137 fatalities and 20,992 injuries caused by crashes involving a distracted driver in Oregon (all ages).
- -2014-2018 There were 1,193 fatal and injury crashes involving a driver (all ages) reported to have been using a cell phone at the time of the crash: 18 fatalities and 1,752 people injured.
- -2014-2018 There were 124 fatal and injury crashes involving a driver age 16-18 reported to have been using a cell phone at the time of the crash: 0 fatalities and 182 people injured.
- -2014-2018 There were 65,138 convictions for this offense.
Convictions for using a mobile electronic device 2014-2018
- -2014-2018 There were 39 crashes involving, but not limited to Pedestrain, using a cell phone: 3 fatalities and 36 injuries.
- -2014-2018 There were 13 crashes involving, but not limited to Pedal-cyclist, using a cell phone: 0 fatalities and 13 people injured.
Online Certificate VerificationClick Here To view Online Course Results.
Click Here To view Court Results.