Victims Impact Panel
Oregon Impact conducts the Clackamas County DUII Impact Panel for those convicted of impaired driving. Also known as a Victim’s Impact Panel, community volunteers share how their lives were changed because of a driver’s decision to get behind the wheel under the influence.
The live Victims Impact Panel is on hold Until Further Notice.
We are currently offering an online version with our same speakers.
The Oregon Impact online Victims Impact Panel is available at:oipanel.com
Click log in and choose new user and create your account.
The cost is $50 to register for the course.
Once you complete the course and pass the tests a certificate is given.
Each certificate has a unique code and the attendance can be verified on the main log in page.
If you have any question’s please let us know.
Panel DetailsI lost my completion certification. How do I get a new one?
- Go to www.oipanel.com
- Login (using your email address and password you created during registration).
- if you don't know or have forgotten your password select "follow this link to reset your password" on the login page. You will be emailed instructions on how to reset your password.
- After you've logged in you will be prompted to select "Take me to the course" (click). You'll be directed to your account homepage.
- From the homepage under "Course Summary" you'll see all the courses you've enrolled in.
- Select the course you need the certificate for.
- At the top of the next page you will be given the option to "Print & Email Certificate" or "Print Certificate."
- Choose which option is best for you.
- Oregon Impact is not responsible for delivering your certificate. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your certificate of completion makes it into the hands of the person or party who reffered you to the course.